1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brush with Beauty…Letterman Style

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by qtlaw, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

Not at all a random brush because she was making a paid appearance, but I met Racquel Darrian at the now-shuttered House of Lancaster in Toronto.

Huggy likes this.
  2. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

For some inexplicable reason, Christie Brinkley was a guest of David Wells' at a Red Sox game in 2005. I sure hope they weren't dating. Anyway, he couldn't show her around that locker room fast enough. She was still stunning even at *goes to Wiki* 51 which holy shit she's 68 now, goddamn.

But the single-most beautiful woman I've ever seen in person is Eliza Dushku, also at a Red Sox game, in 2007. My goodness.

Huggy likes this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I briefly ran into Shannon Elizabeth years ago in Vegas at the WSOP.

Statuesque, and extremely cool for how famous she was at the time.

ChrisLong and FileNotFound like this.
  4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Christie Brinkley's nephew played one season for the junior hockey team I worked for. Sadly she never made an appearance at one of our games.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

A friend of mine from Spokane told me Rod Stewart's kid played junior hockey there and his mom, Rachel Hunter (Stacy's mom), would show up to games regularly. He said he most definitely had it going on.

6. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

jenny.jpg
    Ha Ha. It was NATPE

TigerVols and Liut like this.
  7. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

I remember a comment from a crew member on "Baywatch." With all the spectacular women on that show, the guy said that they had the most trouble (read: were most distracted) when they shot at Huntington Beach. The locals stole the show from the stars.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I was behind her at the checkout one day at the Publix on Palm Beach and...she was definitely not what I was expecting. But then again, she was making a grocery store run so who could blame her?

9. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

"I couldn't believe my good fortune. I was a student at a large southern coastal university just looking to stock up for a storm when I met her at the Publix. She asked me about her melons. Soon, I was showing her my eggplant."

SixToe, garrow, dixiehack and 3 others like this.
  10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

"I always thought your letters were fake until this happened to me...."

11. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

"A football salesman"

12. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

I slept with Jennie Finch sitting next to me on a 12-hour flight.

garrow and sgreenwell like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted